How to Prepare Lemon Tea for Beauty and Health Benefits
Benefits of tea are no more a secret. In fact, most of us are aware of benefits of tea. It is available in many varieties and tastes. Right from the traditional ‘masala tea’ to the latest rage among tea lovers for green tea, white yea and chamomile tea, the variety of teas and their benefits are widely recognized world over. Lemon tea is also one of the best options for health beverage. It is slowly making its mark among tea lovers.
Prior to going ahead with the benefits, it is time to know about various how it is prepared. Here are some healthy lemon tea recipes:
Lemon Tea Recipe 1
- Tea bag – 1
- Grated lemon peel – 1 tsp
- lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
Step 1: Boil water in a saucepan.
Step 2: Add tea bag.
Step 3: Add lemon peel and lemon juice in the boiling water.
Step 4: Allow it to simmer for about 8-10 minutes on low heat.
Step 5: Serve hot.
Lemon Tea Recipe 2
- Tea bag – 1
- Ice cubes – 3
- Lemon slices – 3
- Water – 2 cup
- Honey or Sugar (optional)
Step 1: Boil 2 cups of cold water in a large saucepan.
Step 2: Remove water from heat and add tea bags.
Step 3: Cover the saucepan for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Remove tea bags from the water.
Step 5: Pour the water into a glass.
Step 6: Add 2 cups of cold water to glass pitcher and stir.
Step 7: Add honey or sugar as per the taste.
Step 8: Add ice cubes as well.
Step 9: Stir for a minute and serve.
Health and Beauty Benefits of Lemon Tea:
- Lemon tea enhances overall immune system of the body. You will be less vulnerable to cold and flu.
- Lemon tea has stimulating effect on mind. It enhances concentration power.
- Lemon tea is rich in Vitamin C, an antioxidant that protects bodies from the negative effects of pollution.
- Lemon tea relives you from gastric problems.
- Lemon tea helps in overall detoxification of the body.
- Lemon tea has soothing flavour which boosts immune system of body.
With so many benefits, it is time to add lemon tea to your diet.