Simple Hair Care Tips for Monsoon
It is very important to take good care of your hair as you take care of your body when it is raining. Monsoon hair smells bad and develops infections. This is the favourable time for lice to make their homes on human hair.
Stated below are some safety measures to stay healthy and safe during monsoon:
- It is important to keep your hair away from rain as far as possible. Keep it protected from rains.
- You should wash your hair with mild shampoos as soon as you reach home and allow it dry.
- You need to apply shampoos in a gentle manner.
- Using a conditioner is a must in this season after every wash.
- Massage your hair with warm coconut oil during night and comb your hair well for the even distribution of oil on your scalp and hair.
- One of the best tricks is to applying warm oil mixed with curry leaves for your hair. This will keep your hair thick and black.
- If you are suffering from an itchy scalp, or have dandruff, apply neem oil. This is the best remedy.
- You can maintain the natural lustre of your hair by using herbal products in place of heavy organic shampoos and conditioners. Allow a hair expert to suggest you some of the best shampoos available on the market these days.
- Avoid colouring your hair during monsoon. It is definitely not a good idea in this season because it takes very long to wash your hair and dry. So make sure you keep it as natural as possible.
- Beer is a fabulous conditioner. Wash your hair with a shampoo and rinse it thoroughly with beer. Let it stay on your hair for a few minutes and then wash it off with cold water. This is the best way to add a superb glow to your hair.
- Use of hair dryers should be restricted only during urgency.
- Use a dry towel to remove moist from your hair.
Following the above mentioned tips will help you keep your hair shining and avoid hair fall too. Also avoid using elaborate hairstyles or chemicals for hair during this season.