Skin Care Tips during Monsoons
The monsoon has hit big time in Delhi. These seasonal changes may create some problems for your skin. Your skin demands a lot during the rainy season.
Here are some important steps you need to take when it is pouring:
Did you know the resistance of the body is naturally reduced due to the infections one usually faces during monsoon?
The most common problems of this season include:
- Common cold
- Indigestion problems
- A lot more
There is a lot you can do to take care of your skin during monsoon as dust particles will easily settle on skin. This eventually damages the regular soft and toned look of your skin.
Tips to Follow for a Fabulous Skin during Monsoon:
- Use an alcohol free toner to tighten the pores of your skin. High humidity has a tendency to open up skin pores. Hence it is important to tone up the skin after cleansing.
- Use of sunscreen is a must. Most women stop using them thinking that the climate is cool, cloudy, and there’s no sun. However, the ultra-violet rays of sun are as strong when it rains. Hence, applying sunscreen is important.
- Heavy makeup is not good for your skin when it rains. Use light water proof make-up instead.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum. This will keep your skin rehydrated and brightens it up.
- It is not a good option to bleach or indulge in facials during this season. Bleaching can harm your face and facial tends to make skin rough.
- It is important to wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream.
- Strictly avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones.
- Applying coconut oil on cracked lips will provide relief.
- Waxing, pedicure, and manicure are always recommended to give your skin and body a toned look all the time.
- Make sure you always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach your home with lukewarm water. This is one of the best ways to stay hydrated, refreshed and stay healthy.
Following the above tips will help you sport healthy, bright, and soft skin when it rains. Also avoid eating spicy, oily foods during monsoon. These are do not get digested easily and create problems for skin.