Simple and Safe Home Remedies for Eczema
Eczema is a common skin condition that has no known cure so far. However, it can be really uncomfortable, painfully, and unsightly. It causes dryness, itchiness, redness, inflammation, and even.
The causes are unknown. However, it is said that the condition is basically an allergic reaction to stress, poor circulation, and varied foods. Excessive sweat and damp skin can also cause this problem.
This is a kind of chronic eczema. It runs in families.
It is a form of temporary eczema and associated to allergic reaction.
This is usually found on the hands and/or feet and even palms of hands, tips and sides of fingers, sides of toes, and the soles of feet.
This is dry, itchy skin and spread due to stress.
This is found on older adults.
The condition affects scalp.
The condition is common on the lower legs of mature adults.
Here are some Home Remedies for Eczema:
- Soak the area in a salt solution for 40 minutes in hot water and allow to cool.
- Use a natural moisturizer from the Aloe Vera plant.
- Soak the affected area in white vinegar.
- Use evening primrose oil to minimize the symptoms of eczema.
- Use 100% lavender oil to soothe the itchy or inflamed area.
- Apply olive oil to the affected area.
- Wash the affected area with a saline solution.
- Avoid using hot water to clean the area.
- Apply pure Aloe Vera on the affected area.
- Wear unbleached, lightweight cotton gloves to cover the hands and feet.
- Do not use products containing nickel including metal computer keyboards and track pads.
- Stay away from caffeinated drinks and alcohol.
- Go for stress management programs and counselling sessions.