Identifying Pregnancy Symptoms – How do you know you are pregnant?
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase in every woman’s life. Pregnancy changes life of woman. It is also a critical phase for her health. Knowing about pregnancy in early stages will help you get prompt medical care. Unfortunately, many first time mothers may not know easily about their pregnancy. This delays proper health care and creates complications.
Here are some easy and effective ways to identify pregnancy symptoms:
• You missed your period: This is the first major and most trustworthy symptoms of pregnancy especially, if your periods are regular. In case, it is not then you may use a home pregnancy test kit.
• Changes in Body: Most women feel swelling on breasts and itchy sensation around the nipples.
• Uneasiness in the Morning: Morning sickness is one of the most common signs of early pregnancy.
• Vomiting: Frequent vomiting or a strange feeling that you will throw up is a symptom of pregnancy.
The symptom starts for mothers who become four to six weeks pregnant.
• Exhaustion: Most women feel exhausted during their first and third trimester of pregnancy.
• Skin Colour: Your skin also changes colour during pregnancy. You would find dark circle around your nipples nearly around eighth week of pregnancy. Many women also experience bumps in the nipple region.
• Dislike Food Taste: Women experience aversion to eat food. They may even find their food bland or tasteless. Some women develop a dislike to tea, coffee or food even though they are habituated to take it daily.
• Food Cravings: Sudden food cravings are also considered one of the symptoms of pregnancy.