What Men say Vs What they Mean – Do you know your Man enough?
Men have a habit of twisting things. Most of the time, they don’t mean what they say. Here are some of the most common things they and their REAL sense.
1. “I like your hairstyle, dress” – meaning “you look beautiful”.
You look beautiful and your guy has a style to compliment you. If he says, a specific thing you are wearing or your hairstyle looks cool, he actually finds you beautiful.
2. “I’m busy/I’m at work” – meaning “I’m not interested in talking/meeting you”.
This is definitely a big problem in case, you have just started dating the guy or even if it is sometime that you have dated a guy. This clearly indicates that he has lost interest in you. The statement also means that he wishes to focus on other things at the moment.
3. “I need some space” – meaning “the relationship is running too fast. I’m not ready for it.”
Men usually get very excited in a new relationship. In fact, they get over excited; more than women.
However, as time passes, they get worried. They get nervous when things go fast. This is the right time to make out whether he still wants to date you.
4. “I like spending time with you” – meaning – “I think I’m in love with you.”
Most men aren’t very sure about the love thing. They still try to evaluate a lot of things. But if the guy you’re dating with likes to spend a lot of time with you, then he has started to develop a feeling very similar to ‘Love’ for you.
5. “I don’t believe in marriage.” – meaning “I will not marry you”.
Most men may not say they won’t marry a woman they date directly. They’ll try to make their girlfriends realize how they don’t believe in the institution of marriage. First thing first, he would not start a relationship at all if he does not believe in marriage. Now when he says he does not believe in marriage, he actually does not believe in marrying you; he won’t marry you.
6. “Do you really want to eat all of that?” – meaning – “You’re fat.”
A guy doesn’t have a problem with how much you actually eat. Weight is what bothers him. So when your guy asks if you’re really going to eat the rest of your food, he means you need to work out a little and look sexier.